Ballpark Nerd Rank: 19
Opened: 2006 Capacity: 43,975
- Infield Pavilion sections 341-346
- Home Pavilion sections 347-353
Getting to the Park
Address: 700 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63102
Ballpark Nerd recommends staying in downtown St. Louis and either walking to Busch or jumping on the MetroLink. It’s easy, just follow the red shirts.
- Ballpark Village is a multi-phase residential and entertainment complex located on the site of former Busch Memorial Stadium across the street from the new Busch.
- Outside the Gate 3 entrance and corner of Clark and 8th street Cardinal legends Stan Musial, Enos Slaughter, Dizzy Dean, Rogers Hornsby, Red Schoendienst, Lou Brock and Ozzie Smith are honored with statues.
- Dugout Banners honoring championship Cardinal teams.
- Retired Cardinal numbers are honored on the LF wall.
- Bacon wrapped Hot Dog
- Louis style Toasted Ravioli
- Pork steak sandwiches
- The Hill Meatball Cone which of course is meatballs inside an ice cream style cone made of Italian bread.
For the Kids
- Mascot – FredBird
- Members of the 2017 Cardinals Kids Club ($40) receive two free tickets, duffel bag, Cardinals hat, concession vouchers and access to a members-only party and member discounts.
- Located on the concourse level, the Family Pavilion, is accessible through Gate 5 and Gate 6. Featuring batting cages, video games, soft play area and pitching games.
While You’re in Town
Trip Advisors’ Top 5 St. Louis Attractions:
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Louis Zoo
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis
- City Museum
- Busch Stadium
For a full list of attractions visit Trip Advisors’ St. Louis page.
Ballpark Nerd Recommends – Union Station
Road Trip Directions