Ballpark Nerd Rank: 21
Opened: 2001 Capacity: 41,900
- Loge Infield Box sections 210-227
- Club Box sections 318-341
- Terrace Box & Reserved sections 412-431
Getting to the Park
Address: 1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee, WI 53214
Ballpark Nerd advises that walking from Downtown Milwaukee is not an option. I tried back in 2008 and found that Miller Park is located in a sea of parking lots. This encourages tailgating, a Milwaukee ritual. Public transportation options include the Brewers Line and Area Shuttle Services from many local hotels and bars.
- Outside the Miller Park gates Milwaukee baseball legends Robin Yount (Brewers), Hank Aaron (Braves) are honored with statues as well as former Brewer owner and Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig and current Hall of Fame announcer Bob Uecker. There is also a monument to the three iron workers who died on site during Miller Park’s construction.
- The Miller Park Walk of Fame honors both the Milwaukee Brewers and Milwaukee Braves. It’s located on the plaza near the home plate entrance.
- Brewers Wall of Honor commemorates Brewers players, coaches, and executives. It’s located on an exterior wall near the Hot Corner (3rd Base) entrance.
- Miller Park’s retractable fan-shaped roof is unique. I recommend hanging around post-game to see if stadium operations close it.
- Make sure to stay in your seats during the middle of the 6th inning to catch the famed Sausage Race.
- It’s not a trip to Milwaukee without an order of encased meat. I recommend starting with the Bratwurst and make sure to top it with secret stadium sauce.
- Holey Moley is a local favorite offers doughnut sandwiches like the peanut butter jelly time near Section 111 on the main concourse.
- Smoke Shack BBQ near Section 109 on the main concourse.
For the Kids
- Mascot – Bernie Brewer
- The Brewers Kids Club ($25) includes an ID card with lanyard, hat, racing sausage poster, bag, water bottle, a free tour of Miller Park and 6 ticket vouchers.
- Helfaer Field is located on the site of the old Milwaukee County Stadium and is rented out however if you happen to walk on and have a catch it won’t be the end of the world.
- Bernie’s Clubhouse is a special kids’ interactive playground located on the Terrace Level behind home plate.
- Children two years of age and under do not need to ticket to enter Miller Park.
While You’re in Town
Trip Advisors’ Top 5 Milwaukee Attractions:
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Miller Park
- Basilica of St. Josaphat
- Pabst Mansion
For a full list of attractions visit Trip Advisors’ Milwaukee page.
Ballpark Nerd Recommends – Milwaukee RiverWalk
Road Trip Directions