Ballpark Nerd Rank: 26
Opened: 1994 Capacity: 48,114
Schedule and Promotions
Seating Chart, Ticket Prices & Ballpark Nerd Recommendations
- Lower Infield sections 18-34
- Lexus Club Box sections 217-221
- Upper Box sections 323-329
Getting to the Park
Address: 1000 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX 76011
Ballpark Nerd recommends staying at a hotel in the Arlington Entertainment District and taking the Trolley to Globe Life.
- Ranger Walk of Fame chronicles the rosters of each Rangers club since 1972 in brick panels along the north and west sides of Globe Life.
- Several traditional Texas-style stone carvings are visible throughout Globe Life as well as a four-story office building in center field which encloses the Ballpark.
- Greene’s Hill is a sloped section of turn located behind the center field fence. The Hill also serves as the batter’s eye.
- Vandergriff Plaza include a statue of Texas great Nolan Ryan donning his cap to fans.
- Roofed home run porch in right field is reminiscent of Tigers Stadium.
- The Choomongous is named after Rangers RF Shin-Soo Choo, it’s a 24-inch beef teriyaki sandwich topped with spicy slaw and creamy sriracha sauce.
- Smokehouse 557 offer brisket sandwiches, turkey legs, corn on the cob, and roast chicken.
- The Chipper located near Section 32 offers Hot Tot’chos – tater tot nachos
For the Kids
- Mascot – Rangers Captain
- The Kid’s Zone is an interactive playground and includes a larger than life Major League bat slide and PlayStation gaming systems. It’s also available for Birthday parties.
- Outside Globe Life Park is a Youth Globe Life Park that can be rented for birthday parties, school trips, and team building activities. I would see if it’s open and walk on for a pregame catch.
- For $20 the 2018 Jr. Rangers Club includes a Rangers backpack, jersey, hat, tumbler, membership pass and lanyard as well as 4 ticket vouchers and the opportunity to walk in the Jr. Rangers parade.
- Children 13 years of age or younger are eligible for reduced-price tickets in Upper Reserved and Grandstand Reserved seating areas.
- Children under 36 inches tall may be admitted free of charge.
While You’re in Town
Trip Advisors’ Top 5 Arlington Attractions:
- AT&T Stadium
- Top O’Hill Terrace
- Globe Life Park
- Six Flags Over Texas
- River Legacy Park
For a full list of attractions visit Trip Advisors’ Arlington page.
Ballpark Nerd Recommends – M.L. Leddy’s custom handmade cowboy boots & saddles.
Road Trip Directions
- 255 miles to Minute Maid Park