Ballpark Nerd Rank: 16
Opened: 1912 Capacity: 37,673
Schedule and Promotions
Seating Chart, Ticket Prices & Ballpark Nerd Recommendations
- Loge Box sections 105-141
- Grandstand – all sections first few rows
- RF Roof Box sections 23-29
Getting to the Park
Address: 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA 02215
Ballpark Nerd recommends taking public transportation to see the Sox. Parking is limited around Fenway and one of the most expensive in MLB. Mass transit options include Subway via MBTA, Commuter Rail and Bus.
- Arrive early to Fenway and enjoy the block party atmosphere of Yawkey Way.
- The Green Monster is the most iconic outfield fence in baseball.
- Pesky Pole in RF is a scant 302 feet from home plate and is signed by fans.
- The Red Seat in Bleacher section 42 is where Ted Williams’s final hit and HR landed. He would retire after the 1960 season.
- Autograph Alley at Yawkey Way will feature Red Sox alums signing throughout the game.
- Statues of Red Sox teammates Ted Williams, Johnny Pesky, Bobby Doerr and Dom DiMaggio are located outside of Gate B. There is also a Ted Williams statue in honor of the Jimmy Fund depicting Williams placing a hat on a young fans head.
- Sausage and Peppers pregame from vendor outside Fenway
- Fenway Franks
- Clam Chowder
- Lobster Rolls
For the Kids
- Mascot – Wally the Green Monster
- Wally’s Clubhouse is a kid-friendly area located in the Champions Club and offers face painting, toddler slide, balloon artist and beanbag toss.
- Red Sox Kid Nation
- Kids age two and under do not require a ticket for admission.
While You’re in Town
Trip Advisors’ Top 5 Boston Attractions:
- Fenway Park
- Freedom Trail
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Boston Public Garden
- North End
For a full list of attractions visit Trip Advisors’ Boston page.
Ballpark Nerd Recommends – Check out one of Boston’s many universities.
Road Trip Directions
- 205 miles to Citi Field and Yankee Stadium
- 310 miles to Citizens Bank Park
- 410 miles to Camden Yards
- 450 miles to Nationals Park