Ballpark Nerd Rank: 12
Opened: 1994 Capacity: 37,675
Schedule and Promotions
Seating Chart, Ticket Prices & Ballpark Nerd Recommendations
- Field Box sections 136-138-165-167
- View Box sections 448-463
- Upper Reserve & Box sections 537-559
Getting to the Park
Address: 2401 Ontario St, Cleveland, OH 44115
Ballpark Nerd recommends staying in downtown Cleveland and walking to Progressive Field. However, if you are driving there are over 30,000 parking spaces available near the park. Public Transit options include Bus and Trolley services downtown, train and light rail services are available for outer Cleveland Suburbs.
- Indian great Bob Feller is honored on the Progressive Field plaza with a statue.
- Who’s On First benches are displayed throughout Progressive Field plaza.
- The Indians recently added Heritage Park in CF to chronicle the team’s history.
- Toothbrush style lights sit atop Progressive Field. These cast a unique shadow on the field.
- The Indians have retired the number 455 to honor their home ballparks consecutive sellout streak.
- Progressive Field offers a Social Media suite for fans to network while watching the game. Fans are asked to apply for game tickets.
- Beef hot dog topped with Bertman’s Ballpark mustard
- Barrio offers build your own tacos and other Mexican fare and is located in Section 109.
- Dynomite Burger located outside Section 114.
For the Kids
- Mascot – Slider
- The Indians offer discounted Kids Tickets ($10-$15) for fans 12 and under with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- A portion of the Club level has been repurposed as the Family Deck. It’s designed to keep kids entertained while teaching them about baseball and includes a parent’s lounge. The Kids Clubhouse offers interactive games, photo opportunities, a two floor bat slide and baseball field.
- Sundays are Kids Fun Days and include a Kids Starting Lineup, Play Ball Kid, Kid PA announcer and Grounds Crew as well as postgame run the Bases.
- The TribeTown MVPs programs ($20) offers Indians gear, invitations to events throughout the season and concessions value for young fans.
- Children’s seat location wristbands are available at Fan Services near sections 153 and 550.
- Children who are three and younger do not need a ticket to enter Progressive Field.
While You’re in Town
Trip Advisors’ Top 5 Cleveland Attractions:
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Orchestra at Severance Hall
- West Side Market
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Cleveland Metroparks
For a full list of attractions visit Trip Advisors’ Cleveland page.
Ballpark Nerd Recommends – Lake View Cemetery
Road Trip Directions
- 130 miles to PNC Park
- 170 miles to Comerica Park
- 250 miles to Great American Ballpark
- 290 miles to Rogers Centre
- 340 miles to US Cellular Field and Wrigley Field