Ballpark Nerd Rank: 17
Opened: 2000 Capacity: 41,574
Schedule and Promotions
Seating Chart, Ticket Prices & Ballpark Nerd Recommendations
- Infield Box sections 120-135
- Mezzanine sections 216-218
- Upper Box Infield sections 321-333
Getting to the Park
Address: 2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
Ballpark Nerd acknowledges that a city build on the motor industry encourages fans to drive to Comerica Park. The Tigers provide fans an extensive parking map.
- Tiger Theme includes Tigers prowling the entrance gates and tiled Tigers logo throughout park.
- Tigers’ legendary announcer Ernie Harwell is honored with a statue on the main concourse.
- Statues of Tiger greats, Hank Greenberg, Willie Horton, Al Kaline, Ty Cobb, Hall Newhouser and Charlie Gehringer sit on the left field wall.
- Exhibits throughout the main concourse provide fans with a history lesson on the Tigers by decade.
- Bacon on a stick
- Brat Pop
- Coney Dogs – hot dog topped with meat sauce and toppings of your choice.
For the Kids
- Mascot – PAWS
- The Comerica Carousel and Fly Ball Ferris Wheel are two unique attractions for Tiger fans young and old.
- For $25 The Tigers Kids Club includes a Tigers Jersey, sling bag and arm sleeve, discount ticket offers, a passport with lanyard and invitations to Club events throughout the season.
- Kids Run the Bases after Sunday home games throughout the season.
- Kids ID Wristbands are available at the Guest Services behind Sections 130, 210 and 330.
- Children who are 3 years old or younger are admitted free of charge.
While You’re in Town
Trip Advisors’ Top 5 Detroit Attractions:
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Comerica Park
- Motown Museum
- Guardian Building
- Detroit Riverwalk
For a full list of attractions visit Trip Advisors’ Detroit page.
Ballpark Nerd Recommends – Visit Ernie Harwell Park, site of Tiger Stadium
Road Trip Directions
- 170 miles to Progressive Field
- 230 miles to Rogers Centre
- 265 miles to Great American BallPark
- 285 miles to Wrigley Field and Guaranteed Rate Field