Ballpark Nerd Rank: 7
Opened: 2000 Capacity: 41,915
Schedule and Promotions
Seating Chart, Ticket Prices & Ballpark Nerd Recommendations
- View Box sections 302-324
- View Reserve Infield sections 308-324
- The View Level offers fans the best views of the East Bay.
Getting to the Park
Address: 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
Ballpark Nerd recommends taking one of the Bay Area’s many public transit options to AT&T Park. That’s if you are not staying within walking distance. The Tideline Water Taxi is an option for fans looking a unique mode of transportation.
- When visiting AT&T Park make sure to walk through the Home Plate entrance plaza where 24 Palm trees were planted to honor one of the greatest players of all-time Willie Mays.
- The Promenade along McCovey’s Cove chronicles Giants history. Check out warmups through screened viewing area in right field.
- The Giants honor legends Willie Mays, Juan Marichal, Orlando Cepeda and soon Gaylord Perry with statues outside AT&T as well Willie McCovey out in McCovey’s Cove.
- Right-center field features a real San Francisco cable car.
- The Giants Wall of Fame is located on the King Street side of the ballpark as part of the 50th anniversary celebration of the Giants move to the Bay Area.
- Two sites synonymous with AT&T Park are the Coca-Cola bottle and old-fashioned glove in left-center field.
- Garlic Fries – French fries with minced garlic and parsley. Mint included.
- Crazy Crab’z Dungeness crab sandwich located in the center field plaza.
- Orlando Caribbean BBQ, located on Promenade Level 142 and View Level Section 314, offers the popular Cha-Cha Bowl that includes rice, beans and choice of chicken or pork carnitas.
For the Kids
- Mascot – Lou Seal
- Children under two years of age are not required to have a ticket upon entrance.
- After every Sunday day game, children age 14 and under can run the bases.
- The Fan Lot, open year around, is located in left-center field and offers fans the opportunity to run the bases, slide down one of the four 20 foot + slides, and play at Little Giants Park.
While You’re in Town
Trip Advisors’ Top 5 San Francisco Attractions:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Alcatraz – reservations required
- San Francisco Bay
- AT&T Park
- Golden Gate Park
For a full list of attractions visit Trip Advisors’ San Francisco page.
Ballpark Nerd Recommends – Pier 39
Road Trip Directions
- 16 miles to Oakland Coliseum
- 380 miles to Dodger Stadium
- 410 miles to Angels Stadium